Visit Yale Rep
Yale Rep offers all of our patrons the most comprehensive accessibility services program in Connecticut. For more information or to provide feedback about your experience, contact Laura Kirk at 203.432.1522 or email@example.com.
Performances feature a live narration, via headset, of the play's action, sets, and costumes. The pre-performance description begins at 1:45PM, with live description beginning at 2PM. Audio description receivers and headsets are available in the theatre lobby at the concierge desk.
- Father Comes Home from the Wars, Parts 1, 2 & 3 - March 31, 2018, 2PM
- Kiss - May 12, 2018, 2PM
- El Huracán - October 13, 2018, 2PM
- The Prisoner - November 10, 2018, 2PM
- A Play to Be Announced - February 16, 2019, 2PM
- Twelfth Night - March 30, 2019, 2PM
- Cadillac Crew - May 11, 2019, 2PM
Yale Repertory Theatre thanks the Eugene G. and Margaret M. Blackford Memorial Fund, Bank of America Co-Trustee, for its support of audio description services for our patrons.
A digital display of the play's dialogue as it is spoken.
- Father Comes Home from the Wars, Parts 1, 2 & 3 - April 7, 2018, 2PM
- Kiss - May 19, 2018, 2PM
- El Huracán - October 20, 2018, 2PM
- The Prisoner - November 17, 2018, 2PM
- A Play to Be Announced - February 23, 2019, 2PM
- Twelfth Night - April 6, 2019, 2PM
- Cadillac Crew - May 18, 2019, 2PM
Wheelchair and Accessible Entrances and Seating
Yale Repertory Theatre (1120 Chapel Street): elevator entrance on left side of building.
University Theatre (222 York Street): ramp and automatic door at front entrance.
Iseman Theater (1156 Chapel Street): ramp and automatic door at front entrance.
In order to purchase Wheelchair or Wheelchair Companion Seating online, login to our ticketing site, choose your performance and then select “Wheelchair” or “Wheelchair Companion” from the SELECT A SECTION drop down menu. If you experience any problems or have any questions, please call our box office to help guide you through your purchase at 203-432-1234.
Assistive Listening Devices
Each of Yale Rep's performance spaces is equipped with an FM assistive listening system. Free listening devices, headsets, and neck loops are available in the theatre lobby at the concierge desk.
Yale Repertory Theatre gratefully acknowledges the Carol L. Sirot Foundation for underwriting the assistive listening systems in our theatres.
Braille programs are available at the concierge desk in the theatre lobby.
Large Print Programs
Large Print programs are available at the concierge desk in the theatre lobby.